Monday, October 18, 2010

The update is that my husband finally got a job (YEAH.....) now the down side is that he has to work out of town. Yep and to make things even better he works 6 days a week. So we get to see him for about 24 hours a week. So I'm not trying to complain (to much) but it has been a little overwhelming being a single parent to 6 kids!

I have always admired single parents.... My mom after 15 years became a single parent to 5 kids, I have a cousin who is a single parent to 4 kids, and a best friend who is a single parent to 3 kids. With this experience comes a great appreciation for everything that I have. My kids are happy, healthy & sassy, I have a hard working husband that loves us so much that he makes huge sacrifices for our family's better good. I don't know why I am so very lucky but I am very thankful.

I'm trying to look at this as a short inconvience for a long blessing...... I can't say that my attitude stay's gratiful all the time, but I'm trying to keep in check.

For all of you single parents, my prayers are in your corner, my hat is off to you, and I can just say that you must be some of the strongest people in the world. May the Lord bless you and your family, stay sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment