Monday, December 12, 2011

ENDURE until the end............

So as Monday's go........ I was right on track. Everyone woke up late, kids late to school, NOTHING could go smooth to save my life. So needless to say by this afternoon, I was exhausted. I was ready to call it a day and then I got the DREADED phone calls, you know the ones that make time stand still, the world quit spinning. Where it's hard to breath or think, or feel. Someone eternally close to me called to inform me that at a recent doctors visit they had found something that looked "bad" so they took a sample and sent it off to the lab.
And the results are back...................."CANCER" the worst word in the English language. All you can think is, "this isn't real", why, not them, not fair, what will I do without them???? The questions are just running through my brain. I am trying so hard to hold back the tears, this person is one of the single most important people in my life. Take someone else, not her!
Then this amazing person tells me it's going to be okay, we'll make it through. How can they be so strong? How is it even possible. So back to reality I come, telling her that I love her, and we'll get through it. We have to, she has so much life to live!
Then I pray, I pray harder than I have ever prayed. I call the temple to submit her name, and then I pray some more. It will be okay, I know it will.
So the moral to the story is, LOVE like it's the last time. NEVER hold back your feelings for someone you love. ALWAYS tell them you love them. FOREVER be faithful until the end.
I don't know what the future holds for me and this special lady, but I know that everyone that loves her so dearly will be right there with her, all the way, through thick and thin, because it's what we do for those we love. Prayer is the most powerful thing in the world, one of my favorite sayings is,
"When life gets to hard to stand, kneel!"

No comments:

Post a Comment