Wednesday, June 15, 2011

OKAYYYY

So I have to just have a vent minute to say that I admire anyone who has a company AND has EMPLOYEE'S......... we have had the privilege have having employee's and I can just say that it TOTALLY SUCKS. They are always whining, complaining, thinking that they are getting the bad end of things. Then you have to add to the fun when they decide that they aren't whining ENOUGH so they send their spouse after you. No matter what you do, how much you accommodate, give & take it in the shorts they will bad mouth you.

Even the employee's that you treated great, paid without question (after being burned by past employee's and them lying on what is owed to them) driving to there bank, making sure that they are taken care of and they STILL bad mouth you.

I just have to take comfort in KARMA, I hope that they receive 100 times what they gave. I just can't stand them, I hope that one day they TOO can be on the the receiving end of ungratefulness

No comments:

Post a Comment