Thursday, December 15, 2011

UPDATE

So the continuation of my dreaded Monday post is that my loved one got the results of her tests and the verdict................STAGE 4.  To those who don't know what this means, it means that you should basically pack your bags for a one way trip to Heaven.  Devastating is the understatement of the year.  What do we do, how am I/we suppose to feel.  Do we just give up, do we go with what the doctors say??? So many questions & feelings I couldn't put them all down if I wanted to!

Well this sweet special person informs me that she is not going anywhere, she has WAY to much life left, so the next step........hit the computer.  I have been looking at remedies, holistic, medical and any other idea I can find to help.  Believe it or not I found a lot of promising things, but mostly I am finding comfort in prayer.  I have been pouring my heart out to the Lord, asking for one of his tender mercies to save this amazing person.  To my greatest relief I have found some calmness in this raging storm.

She is my rock, she is still perky & laughing.  She is finding inner peace, her happy place.  Life has a whole new perspective.  She is determined to make her life count, to love & live every moment.  I am in quiet wonderment.  What an amazing example.  Thank you, thank you, for being part of my life.  I feel that there is much more happiness to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment