Sunday, October 14, 2012

WOW

So I can honestly say I'm a SLACKER.................................life is so busy these days.  I can't seem to get anything done, much less catch up my blogs so here is my "deep" thought for the day!

POLITICS.......... yep you heard me right.  Frankly I think EVERYONE is getting to the point that this is almost a swear word.  I'm going to be honest here, I DO NOT LIKE MR. Obama, I'm not impressed, not happy and certainly NOT voting for another fun filled 4 more years.

I mean don't get me wrong here Mitt Romney wasn't my first choice.  But I believe when it comes to politics you are trying to pick the better of two evils.  I am Mormon like Mr. Romney and I can say that I'm not particularly thrilled to be "in the spotlight". 

That aside, I believe that Mitt Romney can and will make more of a difference, for the better, than Mr. Obama. 

I guess we'll have to see. Fingers crossed, and hoping for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment