Thursday, December 6, 2012

End of the YEAR.............here we come

So as the ever eventful 2012 comes to an end I try (as in years past) to reflect on the events of the year, I can say 2012 did not disappoint.............good and bad.  If I was to give 2012 a "title"  I think it would have to be the YEAR OF CHALLENGES!  Yep I think that would be it!  2012 consisted of some amazing moments like when we started to see some real change on our farm, to celebrating 6 birthdays with my little blessings, to watching them grow and change (some good & some bad....changes that is), to learning about becoming more self sufficient, to spending another year apart from the hubby :(

From watching people you love become ill and watching them struggle everday, to new babies & mile stones accomplished.  Loosing those we admire and love all to soon in life, enjoying new friendships and creating more wonderful memories with dear and close friends.

We have started new adventures (aka homeschooling) and expanded many wonderful & amazing memories with my family who I love more than life!  So all in all I think 2012 even with it's dissappoinments & struggles ended up pretty darn good. 

Looking to 2013 things are very uncertain here in our little world.............our lives I believe are in for a huge change overall.  I believe there will be many challenges that we never expected, but blessings that will far out weigh them.   I hope that through it all we can stay focused on the ones we love, the goals we have & the Lord who makes it all possible.  I'm looking forward to the challenges & another amazing year.  I hope all the best to all of you out there.  Make 2013 the best it can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment