Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I'm BAAAAACCCCCKKKKK

Off to work I go......................after 4 years being out of the workforce, I'm goin' back!  Not because I really want to, but in the wake of our ecconomic down turn the old saying of "ya gotta do, what ya gotta do" seems to ring true.  And "what about the children" you may ask............well that is a great question.  I am hoping by some creative scheduling, lots of prayers, and a WHOLE LOT of bribery they may all make it out in one piece!

I am lucky to have the worlds greatest friend, awesome sister in law, and older children that are DESPERATE to make some cash!  I'm hoping that all these items will work well together.  So here I go...............I feel blessed to be able to return to my old job & pick up where I left off, well sort of!

Anywho, I feel blessed to be able to find a job, close to home, who understands I have a Crap Ton of kids, and seems to like me just the way I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment