Sunday, July 14, 2013

*****AMERICA the AMAZING********************

Better late than never is what they say................but I think I take it to a whole new level.  So as we have now hit the MID YEAR of  2013, I decided to look back and reflect, this is what I've found.  Our great nation better know as the United States of America is in what I would call a WHOLE CRAP TON OF TROUBLE! Yep you heard me a crap ton!
Here's how I see it....................our President being the ring leader and all his moronic followers aka the Senate/Congress are the most mislead, unethical, spineless individuals around.  So many of them I thought at some point actually had some morals or backbone have since shown their true colors.  And what do the American people do........................most of us sit here feeling hopeless, wonder what we can do, and don't know where to start!  
It use to be it was "talk to your Senator/Congressmen, but they have no back bone, they don't care what the people want.  All they care about is their political status, it sickens me!  Think people THINK.  If we don't "grow a set" sorry about the language, but it gets the point across!  Don't fall for the whole smoke and mirrors they at once upon used.  Now it's just flat out in your face.........what are you going to do about it!   Think of our children, Think of our future, Think of the MAJOR consequences that are headed our way, THINK with what God gave you.  Use your common sense, don't follow what they say EVERYONE else wants. It's all lies, and self serving ideas. 
I don't know where to start, but America has some amazingly smart, driven, God fearing, moral people. Search them out, help them out, Do your part!

No comments:

Post a Comment