Tuesday, October 29, 2013

9 Months..................

So a little over 9 months ago I lost my best friend, my biggest fan, my hero and greatest support and the WORLDS greatest Mom.  As I sit here today and look back and reflect of the memories I have of this amazing woman, I can honestly say she is one in a million.  You see, my mom, my hero, was the strongest, most selfless person I have ever had the privilege of loving.  She put EVERYTHING she ever wanted in life on hold for me and my siblings.  She was born in 1959 and was the youngest of 5 siblings.  She took the road of "hard knocks" and made it look easy.  She loved us unconditionally, with no limits.  She was beautiful inside and out, she touched everyone she came in contact with.  She loved fearlessly and took more crap than anyone I know.  She was married to 2 men in her life, who in my view NEVER deserved such and amazing woman.

I miss her everyday, and wonder why the Lord took her so young.  She had so much more to give and share with the world.  As I look around the world and I see those things she loved so much, her children, her family, her grandchildren, horses and the simple life...............I can't help but smile.  I know she is in Heaven smiling down on all of us, helping us from afar.  She is now with her father who passed away on my birthday, giggling and remembering the good times!  I hope that I can be just a speck of the amazing she was! 

As I sit here feeling this newest member of our family move around inside of me, it brings tears to my eyes and a smile to my face that he or she's spirit is there with my Hero, and I can only imagine the stories my mom is telling this little angel.  I hope she is hugging and loving, and spending that time they have together before this little blessing comes Earth side to our family.

I love you mom with every fiber of my being...............thank you for everything that you have and continue to do for me.  Even though I miss you everyday and long to hear your voice telling me you love me.  I know you are happy and safe with our Heavenly Father.  Give Grandpa and hug for me and know you are forever in my heart.  Until we meet again.............keep smiling your beautiful smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment